2016年6月9日木曜日

Blogging in English

Recently I found that quite a lot of access to this blog from overseas. I wondered why I hadn't written in English so far even I'm not really good at writing. Well, anyway let me kick off. Hope it would make sense and you'd enjoy!

My friends always cause troubles  

Do you skate? I do.

I started skateboarding a couple of month ago. My friend, he's called vinyl cruiser, glow in the dark,from stereo skateboards. I call him glow, greenish, loaded, man, mate and so on. I thought that I was too old to skate. Over thirty years old, not young man with a deck. Can I make it?

As a result, skateboarding is such fun. Finally I've got the skill to push him but no tricks yet.

While we cruising in the city, he gives me a lot of different view and scenery from the car window. He reminds me a lot more. Birds singing happily, post officers working all night long, a girl with tattoos in a 24 hour opened corner shop really late at night, how fast cars are and headlights are too bright, severe risk of broken glasses on the road, smell of dinner, how passengers walk and corner, drunk people nagging and laughing, where the hell am I now, a tiny but looks comfy pub I've never seen, had a feeling of kinda mild-hitting the wall state, sweat, cuts, abrasions, blood, hits and SEVERE PAIN.
SEVERE PAIN, I really do mean it. First time I slipped from the deck, I hit my knee and an elbow. Seriously I thought that I DIED.

Loaded, one of my best friends, basically he's a really good fella. He glows in the dark, looks awesome. Problem is that sometimes he tries to kill me without any hesitations. Hey be cool man, chill out. Knock it off!!!

Loaded the deck causes troubles like my human friends do. Troubles? Yeah, while we alive a lot of troubles will be. A proof that we are alive, friends.

Me : Don't you think I've been pushing greatly today, huh? Gonna go even faster, man. Can you follow?
Loaded : Don't get carried away you, HIT THE DECK!

That's how we are.

Thanks for reading. ARIGATO.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿